Nutritionists and docs say there isn’t any substitute for khichdi, as a result of it’s the one meal which might resolve your many well being issues whereas step by step placing you on the highway to restoration.
It’s even mentioned that the common-or-garden khichdi is a secure guess for individuals recovering from Covid, or those that have simply been vaccinated and are feeling beneath the climate.
With this in thoughts, if you’re planning to arrange khichdi immediately, right here is a straightforward recipe by health promoter Ankita Konwar that’s assured to satiate your style buds and preserve you feeling full for lengthy.
“If cooking isn’t your game, this might really help you 😜 Khichadi is the easiest, healthiest, most balanced meal of them all ! Also, if you have leftover veggies, this is the best way to go about it ! Have fun y’all 😊 ,” she writes within the caption, alongside a video detailing the method.
* She first takes some chopped greens after which washes and mixes dal and rice.
* Subsequent, she provides mustard seeds and asafoetida to grease being heated in a saucepan.
* To this, she provides some chopped garlic, some purple chillies, some sliced onions, turmeric and purple chilli powder, chopped tomatoes and salt.
* After that, she mixes the dal and rice with this, and provides the beforehand chopped veggies.
* She stirs them and even provides some cashews and a bit little bit of jaggery.
* Don’t forget so as to add water for consistency.
* She stirs it some extra and permits it to prepare dinner by protecting it with a lid.
* After some time, she takes the lid off and mixes the substances collectively one final time.
The khichdi is now prepared. What do you consider this recipe?