Summers are all about mangoes. If you’re a fan of the fruit, you’ll know that there are various easy and attention-grabbing recipes you can put together at house. Not too long ago, actor Sameera Reddy and her mother-in-law Manjri Varde had ready two lip-smacking dishes: the normal mango pickle, and aambat batata and poori, and now health coach Yasmin Karachiwala has shared a scrumptious parfait recipe, involving the king of fruits.
She detailed the method in an Instagram reel, writing within the caption, “Summers are all about mangoes, don’t you think? 🥭🌞 Here’s a quick, healthy, and easy recipe, THE MANGO PARFAIT!😋 ”
Take a look at the recipe right here.
– Half a cup of granola
– Half a cup of diced mango
– Half a cup of coconut yogurt
– One tbsp of soaked chia seeds
– Half a tbsp of honey
* Take a glass and add the granola seeds first.
* Then add the diced mangoes.
* Subsequent, add coconut yogurt.
* After that add the soaked chia seeds.
* Layer it as soon as once more, and repeat the aforementioned course of till the glass is full.
* When accomplished, drizzle some honey and you’re set.
The scrumptious summer season dessert is now prepared; would you want to do that immediately?